Wednesday 12 April 2017

I Never Asked Any Girl To Get An Abortion - Davido


Singer Davido, has again made his stance on the 3rd baby mama drama known. 

Speaking with Guardian, the GOBE crooner said:
 "All those people saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed? .
At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion. I am not saying having a baby without marriage is good, but to me babies are blessings. People always say s*** about me but I always hit them back with the music, which is the most important thing. .
People always say my dad is giving me money. When was the last time my dad gave me money? All the kids came together, we bought our dad a N409 million car for his birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot