Monday 8 May 2017

I Can Enter Fire For Buhari - Tam David-West


Tam David-West, elder statesman and former minister of petroleum resources, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari government is dominated by corrupt people.

In an interview with Sun, David-West urged Buhari to kick corrupt people out of his government.
He vouched for the integrity of Buhari, saying he “can entire fire” for him.
“The president is my friend and I always tell him the people around him are corrupt. Buhari is clean,” he said.
“I have worked with him and I can enter fire because of him; but a lot of people around him are very corrupt and until he kicks them out of his government, the country cannot move forward. Nigeria is a great country
“There are a lot of people using government positions to influence things for themselves. When I was minister of petroleum, I had only three refineries and I was exporting petrol and the country was moving on well. President Buhari needs to clean up his house.”
On the probe of Babachir Lawal, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), David-West said: “If the SGF loves Buhari, he would have resigned.
“I did not influence any contract to my favour or steal money when I was in government. People even made fun of me, that I was taking only tea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot