Monday 8 May 2017

Why Police Caught Me With Human Skull – Evangelist Reveals


A self-proclaimed evangelist identified as Isaiah Alimi who was caught by men of the Oyo State Police Command in possession of a human skull has revealed the reason for his possession of the human part.
The self-proclaimed evangelist while being paraded along with 11 other suspected criminals at the state police command in Eleyele by the state Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude explained how he came about the human part and why it was in his possession.
Alimi who would be charged to court for the crime revealed that the decayed human skull was found in the building which was undergoing renovation in Pakoto area of Ogun State.
The further added that he brought the decayed skull to his church located in Pakoto area of Ogun State to scare robbers from his piece of land.
Alimi said: “I did not exhume any dead body. I was going to bury it (the skull) on my site around Ijaye in order to scare away robbers who have sacked seven towns in the area.”
He added: “I planned to have another church on the site where I wanted to bury the human skull. I had yet to reach my site when police stopped me and found the skull in my possession.
“I was also caught with other charms. My father was a herbalist and he taught me how to prepare some charms. I did not plan to harm anyone with it or prepare money ritual.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot