Tuesday 13 June 2017

Griezmann apologizes for misleading comments after signing new Atletico Madrid deal


Atletico Madrid forward, Antoine Griezmann, has apologized to people who misunderstood his statements, amid speculations about his future.

Griezmann has officially signed a new deal, that will keep him at the La Liga club until 2022.


“The first thing I want to do is apologize to people who have Misunderstood my statements.

“Maybe I could express myself wrong or some would like to make headlines where there were none.

“Since I have arrived I’ve given everything for my club and I am very happy to live another season more with all of you.”

The France international, who was heavily linked with a summer move to Manchester United, once claimed his move to Old Trafford was 60% certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot