Sunday 27 August 2017

I don’t know if I will box again-Conor Mcgregor speaks following defeat to Floyd Mayweather


Conor Mcgregor has said he may never box again after Floyd Mayweather defeated him,sealed his 50-0 undefeated status in Las Vegas tonight. Conor said

: “I thought it was close ... I get a little floppy when I get tired ... [Floyd] was a lot more composed. You’ve got to give it to him ... I don’t know if I will box again”



 I turned him into a Mexican. I took the early rounds pretty handily.
He’s composed. He’s not that fast or powerful, but he’s composed. I got to give him respect.
I thought it was a little early the stoppage. There’s a lot on the line, they should have kept it going.
I was fatigued. Early on, I felt it was handy enough. That’s what 50 pro fights will give to you.
I don’t know if I’m pleased. I would have liked him to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot