Sunday 27 August 2017

Katie Price is divorcing third husband Kieran Hayler over affair with nanny


It appears the saying,''Once a cheat,always a cheat '' is true in Katie Price's case as her husband,Kieran Hayler  has admitted to a year long affair with their children's nanny,after she forgave him for having affairs with her close friends Jane Poutney and Chrissy Thomas in 2014.

The British glamour model told The Sun she had caught the ex stripper sending intimate emails to their nanny Nikki Brown.
She said:

 'I was gutted. For a year I was basically paying her to f*** my husband.They had sex everywhere except in our bedroom, they even did it in the kids’ bathroom.When I confronted him he denied it at first, even when I said she’d admitted it. I was crying, asking, ‘How could you do this to me again?’ 

The couple who married 5 weeks after they met in 2013, have two children while Katie has three from her previous two marriages.

In 2014,she took him back after he had a secret affair with her married best friend of 20 years,Jane Poutney who was also the maid of honour at their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot