Monday 21 August 2017

Jay-Z FINALLY talks about THAT infamous elevator fight with Solange


Jay-Z has finally spoken up the elevator row that happened between him and in-law Solange a few years back.

The 47-year-old rapper was famously caught on camera rowing with his sister-in-law in an elevator after the Met Gala in 2014.
He said: 
'We've always had a great relationship. I fought my brothers and argued with my brothers my whole life. It just so happens, who we are, these things go into a different space, but it ain't nothing.
'We've had one disagreement ever,' he claimed in the new interview.
Speaking on the Rap Radar podcast, he added:
 'Before and after, we've been cool. She's like my sister. I will protect her. That's my sister. Not my sister-in-law. My sister.'
'I think we went into that elevator great artists. That don't surprise me.
'I've always loved Solange's music. I think she was slept on before this album. I thought the album before this one was amazing too. Incredible artist.

Speaking on his wife's Lemonade record and movie, he had nothing but praise.

'Bey made an incredible album before, a hundred of 'em. She literally has 100 hits. It isn't like she didn't have hits before this last album. It sounds good. It's a good thing to say.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot