Wednesday 27 September 2017

3 years later! Mum of young boy mauled by dogs in Lagos shows off his amazing recovery


The mother of Isaac , the little boy who was mauled by a neighbor's dogs in Lagos ,shared new photos of him while thanking God.She wrote

 Who said there is no God, Indeed there is God, for he said I will have mercy on whom I will have on and he had mercy on me.
On 25th of September 2014 my son was beaten by two Rottweiler, and everyone thought the boy would not live, but that was when God took charge and gave that boy life in abundance. Today is his three years survival of the incident so join me to celebrate God for his life, I thank you Lord for your kindness towards my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot