Wednesday 27 September 2017

I've been framed-Sacked British Airways stewardess says


The British Airways stewardess behind a racist Snapchat rant against Nigerian passengers  has said she was set up. This comes after she was sacked by the airline .

23-year-old Wickenden told friends that the video was only a joke, adding: “I am not a racist.”


However, she told Daily Mail that she was framed, and her co-workers egged her on to say what she said.

I have been framed by another BA employee. They were encouraging me, egging me on to say things. They were recording me and sent it around to our friends.
A friend of Wickenden also claimed colleagues wanted her to impersonate what went on in the flight, which was why she made the video.

“I don’t want to fly anymore,” Wickenden said.


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot