Thursday 28 September 2017

I will return to Italy – Conte


Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, has insisted that he will return to manage Italy in future, adding that he misses his homeland.

Conte said he has, “nostalgia” for his homeland and is aiming to return to Serie A in the future.

The Italian took over at Stamford Bridge at the beginning of last season and led the Blues to the Premier League title on first attempt.


It was Conte’s first job outside of Italy, having previously managed Arezzo, Bari, Atalanta, Siena, Juventus and the Italian national team.

The 48-year-old also spent his entire playing career in the country, featuring for Lecce and Juventus.

He told Radio Rai, “I have nostalgia for Italy. I did not have it in my head to stay abroad for so long.

“Once I have had some more nice experiences I will return to Italy, for sure. I don’t know when, but the goal is to do that.

“Foreseeing the future is always difficult. Ours is the most precarious work as you are in one place today and tomorrow you are in another.

“I have the will to finish a project, and then look for the right continuation of that.

“The English experience has greatly enriched me, and I’d like to carry on as manager in the future.”

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot