Thursday 28 September 2017

'I'm not f**king leaving!' Miley Cyrus backtracks on her vow to leave U.S if Trump won the election


Miley Cyrus is somewhat backtracking on several of her bold statements from the recent past.

Speaking to NME in a new interview, the singer, 24, took back her declaration that if Donald Trump became president she would leave America.

Asked whether she regrets making the bold Trump-related statement ,she said:


'I didn’t leave the country. I’m not f**king leaving the country, that’s some ignorant s**t, that’s dumb. 'Because that’s me abandoning my country when I think I’ve got a good thing to say to my country.

'And trust me, I hear every day on my Instagram, "Just leave already! When are you going to leave?" Well, that’s not going to be any good.

'Does it really matter where I am? Because wherever I am, my f**king voice is gonna be heard, and I’ll make sure of it.'

On going nude in her infamous Wrecking Ball video,Miley said:

'I think people look at things that they’ve done and there is this sense of shame, or "I wish I wouldn’t have done that" – not because I’m naked, by the way; it’s because I feel like I’m in a deeper songwriting place.Lyrically I’m less impressed with that song for me right now. I feel like it doesn’t reflect who I am now, but that’s fine because it’s not supposed to.'

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot