Tuesday 17 October 2017

“A Woman Asked Me For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan”- Onyeka Nwelue


Nigerian film-maker and talented writer, Onyeka Nwelue, has opened up about women molestation after being a victim.

According to the writer, people see women as weaker beings, hence letting them get away with anything they want such as sexual molestation.


Here is what he wrote on his facebook page;

In July, a female fan came to my hotel room in New York and undressed herself. I kept telling her I was not interested in s3x. Or her body. She didn’t mind. She wanted s3x with me. I had just flown in from Cuba. I had Cuban rum, which I drank when I was losing my mind. She did not want to go home.

Turn around the table: a male fan in the hotel room of a woman, undressed. That is RAPE!

Women get away with anything because we deceptively say they are weaker s3x. Bunkum!

On my film set recently, a powerful woman came to ask me for s3x before she could give me the loan I asked from her. I told everyone who was close to me on set. Thank God, my two producers are women. I told them.

As a child, I was molested by a woman. Someone we called Aunty. I made a short film, The Great Masturbator highlighting this issue.

In Calgary, I spoke about being molested by a woman infront of Nigerian women and they all started laughing at me. I cursed them. I was angry.

Women are about themselves. The Boy Child has no supporter. The women think only about themselves. No woman wants to know what I am going through psychologically but they want us to help them update my Facebook with: “Me, too!”

No way, I won’t. Unless they take our cases seriously too, I am not pandering to that!


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot