Tuesday 17 October 2017

Moyo Lawal bemoans her sexless lifestyle on IG

Image result for Moyo Lawal

The actress shared the post above and captioned it:


Like why is d sky even blue ..... Like why do lagosians drive like πŸ˜’πŸ˜žπŸ˜..... Why do I even have to go to work ,like am just doing the bare minimum today delivering exactly what is in the script ,no extra😞😐😩..... Like why can't I just go partying every other night ......like why don't I just become a socialite ....like why am I even on social media ...........p.s.......like this is the most annoying why 😒😒😒😩why can't I be like most people and have morals on the outside instead of the inside( and be balling every other day 😈) ...... Like why do I even know what moral isπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜£...... P.s p.s.... πŸ˜“πŸ˜Ÿcan you tell I woke on the wrong side of my annoying empty bed this morning πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.....like I will literally just bite anyone who wishes me,a great week ahead 😞😐.... πŸ˜•πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚.... No one should just annoy me on set today ama just bite the personπŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸΆπŸ°πŸ°πŸ°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot