Wednesday 1 November 2017

Cossy Orjiakor In Fear As Her Dog Kills Her Neighbor’s Chicken


Cossy Ojiakor who is presently recovering from her butt surgery says her dog Bully killed her neighbor’s chicken .She asks if she should be scared ..Posting a video with the dog, she wrote:


Bully killed my neighbor big chicken yesterday… She scared oldsoljer. I was called to chain it back…. Hmmmm I have never fed it raw meat. . Should I be scared or is it normal for dogs to kill and eat chicken with feathers.. My other dog Ceaser don’t kill and can never eat raw meat. This video is before my operation thou …is this dog wild or is it misbehaving because I hardly have time to spend with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot