Wednesday 1 November 2017

Jennifer Lopez admits she 'lost herself' for two years after broken engagement to Ben Affleck


Jennifer Lopez has admitted she lost herself" following her failed engagement to Ben Affleck and the pair's hugely embarrassing film flop.

The actress and singer began dating the Batman actor on the set of famous box office bomb Gigli in 2002.



The pair - who also starred together in J-Lo's Jenny From the Block music video - soon got engaged but ended up calling it off in 2004.

Speaking about the press attention she received and her broken relationship in the latest issue of Vanity Fair and the effect, the 48-year-old shared:

 “I was eviscerated.“I lost my sense of self, questioned if I belonged in this business, thought maybe I did suck at everything.

"And my relationship [with Affleck] self-destructed in front of the entire world. It was a two-year thing for me until I picked myself up again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot