Wednesday 1 November 2017

‘My expensive Mercedes G-Wagon was set ablaze by my ‘enemies’ in Lagos’ – Fayose

'My expensive Mercedes G-Wagon was set ablaze by my 'enemies' in Lagos' - Fayose

Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State Governor has broken his silence over the recent fire accident that gutted his luxurious Mercedes G-Wagon in Lagos.

According to Fayose, his car was set ablaze by ‘enemies’.

'My expensive Mercedes G-Wagon was set ablaze by my 'enemies' in Lagos' - Fayose


Although, the governor was silent on who was behind the act and for what intent, he however said he had resigned to fate on the matter.

His Mercedes G-Wagon was burnt beyond repairs in Lagos recently. Read here if you missed the story.

Speaking on a monthly Radio and Television Programme monitored by INDEPENDENT in Ado-Ekiti, Fayose, who said he would neither be swayed nor distracted by the incident, also thanked God for saving his life.

“Some people went and set fire on my car. Anyway, I did not want to go into the controversy now. I am leaving everything in the hand of God because where there is life, there is hope. Who says I cannot even buy a better car?
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, had claimed that Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, was the target of a “spiritual bomb”, after his official car was burnt to ashes in Lagos.

In a tweet last Thursday, Fani-Kayode stated that Fayose escaped because of the God he serves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot