Thursday 2 November 2017

‘I love your body, your hips na diee..’ – Ruggedman To Uriel


The Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate shared photos of her look to Mavis’ party on social media and was really surprised when she got body-shamed by some fans who said she was too fat and had saggy b**bs.

Ruggedman shared a photo of Uriel from the party and wrote;


@urielmusicstar I looooove your body (her hips na die) n booby the same way the silly people forming haters for the gram do.
They want what you stand for.
They wish they had your spot.
If their hateful words didn’t get you where you are today, why think it can bring you down?
Sweet heart let them keep talking. Nobody is talking about them. They are just instagram handles, while you are much more.
As long as you are cool with you “#theirwordsdontmatter ”

PS.
My love @therealmarvis you know I lurv you 😁.
Sorry I was out of town for your birthday. I’ll make it up.
#beaTrueFriend #supportYourOwn#StopTheHate#AshamedOfWomenWhoDisrespectWomen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot