Wednesday 6 December 2017

Atiku’s Daughter Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP


One of Atiku Abubakar’s daughters has said she has not followed the former vice president to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Fatima Atiku-Abubakar, a medical doctor and Adamawa State commissioner for health, told Premium Times  she is currently preoccupied with the duties of the state.


“I have not resigned and I am performing my duties as the representative of H.E the Governor on all health matters in the state,” Ms. Atiku-Abubakar said in a text message to Premium Times Wednesday morning.

Fatima Atiku-Abubakar, 45, is the first child of Mr. Abubakar. She was appointed commissioner in August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot