Wednesday 6 December 2017

Bolanle Ninalowo Confirms His Marriage Is Over


Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has confirmed to Genevieve Magazine that his marriage his over. The estranged couple are blessed with two children, a boy and a girl.

Here is what he told Genevieve Magazine about his failed marriage;


I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11 year old girl and a nine year old boy from her and they live in Atlanta. We met here in Nigeria, when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot