Wednesday 6 December 2017

I did it to amuse myself - Teenager who claimed to have underwent 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie


Teen who made news after photos of her looking like a skeletal shadow of Angelina Jolie surfaced online, has revealed she lied about undergoing 50 surgeries to look that way.

The teen, Sahar Tabar, had to tell the truth after some people noticed she photoshopped the photos and called her out on it.



Speaking with Sputnik she said;

“Now I can see that I have something in common with (Angelina Jolie), but I amuse myself, and to look like someone is not my goal.

“Over time I post a photo, I make my face more fun and funny, it is a form of self-expression, a kind of art,” she continued. “My fans know that this is not my real face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot