Tuesday 5 December 2017

Ghanaian Actress Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With lovely pictures


Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah is a year older today and she shared some lovely pictures on social media to celebrate her special day.

The actress who penned down a lovely birthday message to herself, wrote;


“It’s another day of boundless joy! It’s another day with a grateful heart. The more I think, the more I’ll thank The one above who’s been my all in all! It’s been His help through all my days He’s been the strength that carried me through Without whom I’m worthy to be called a living soul. And here I am, with appreciations I can’t utter”

See the pictures below;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot