Tuesday 5 December 2017

Two times most ugly man in Zimbabwe reclaims the title


William Masvinu 43, who has won 'The Most' ugly man in Zimbabwe, reclaimed the title again on Sunday night at Ruwa-based Mtangaz Hideout.

Masvinu, was tagged “naturally” uglier than four other contestants. Masvinu, with 98 points on the board, beat Fanuel Musekiwa, 61, into second place.
.

“It was a tight competition since all the contestants were potential winners. Last time, complacency cost me a lot but this time I came well prepared for the contest and I am happy I have reclaimed my trophy,” Masvinu said, after reclaiming his title. .
.
“I am proud of my ugliness as I was born ugly.” Winning the Mr Ugly contest entitled Masvinu to an ox but he opted to be given $500 cash instead. Second-placed Musekiwa pocketed $200 with Sere taking home $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot