Monday 25 December 2017

Married woman beaten, thrown into well by man who promised to pay her N3000 after sex

A married woman, identified as Mrs Anita Ekpeyong, has been beaten to comatose and thrown into a well by a stranger who promised to pay her for sex.
Ekpenyong and the man she identified as Isaac had a bargain that he would pay her N3,000 for sex.
According to Vanguard, the woman lives in an uncompleted building at Aladura Mosque Street, White Sand, Isheri Oshun, Lagos, with her husband, Ifeanyi, and their two children.
She left their home after informing her family that she was going to charge her mobile phone.
She said on the way to charge her phone, a man requested to take her home for sex, with an agreement to pay her N3,000.
Trouble started for her when Isaac refused to pay her the agreed sum after having sex with her in his one-room apartment at 4, Kilanko Street, White Sand, Isheri Oshun.
An argument degenerated into scuffle leading to Isaac battering and throwing her inside a well, abandoning her to die.
She was, however, rescued by a passer-by who heard her shouts for help from the well, and raised the alarm.
After being rejected by two private hospitals in the area, she was then taken to the Isolo General Hospital by the Police, where she was treated for a week before being transferred to another hospital, where she underwent another round of treatment before she was discharged at the weekend.
Recounting her ordeal, she said: “I did not know the man before. He only stopped me and asked how much I would take for the service and I said N3,000. But when he finished he refused to pay.
“Rather, he threatened to kill me and dump my body in the bush. He started dragging me out of his house and at the same time hit me on my head.
“He collected my Nokia Android phone and the money I had earlier worked for. He covered my mouth with cloth to prevent me from shouting and gave me a hard fist on my jaw, which forced a tooth to fall off.
“He dragged me out of his compound to about five buildings away from his. At a point, I was so weak and passed out. The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself inside a well.
“The luck I had was that the water level was just up to my chest. That was when I yelled for help.”
Meanwhile, the state police command has mounted search for the suspect, Isaac, who is still on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot