Saturday 16 December 2017

“Sex With Married Men Is No Big Deal”- Woman

Auto Draft

A ‘full-time traveller’, Heidy Pandora, who has been to over 20 countries with married men or strangers who she met on a dating site Miss Travel claims she is not a gold digger but only addicted to travelling.

The 24-year-old, who suffered depression for two years, has visited glamorous places including Dubai, Morocco, Hawaii, Aruba and Thailand with wealthy men she met on the site and she claims she does not ask for money when she is in on these trips.


“So if anybody wants to call me a bad name, I don’t take that because I know I’m not there for that reason.”

According to the former masseuse, “I don’t see it as such a big deal to have sex with married men. If they’re married and looking somewhere else, they’re not happy. Some of them don’t have any sexual relationship with their wives anymore.”

She claims, she never feels pressured to have sex as it depends on the level of their connection

“If we connect, things happen. But if we don’t connect then we just have fun on the trip or I just come back.

She joined the travel dating sites because it was her dream to see the world but could not afford it as it was ‘too expensive’ for her.

She claims she still suffers depression but it is not as severe as it was because travelling keeps her going.

Her family, especially her mother is in full support of her going on travel dates with total strangers.
                                 
“All my family know I do this. My mom is actually really happy for me because she’s always wanted to see the world.
                                 
 “Most people don’t have the courage to do what I do, travelling with strangers. It’s basically like a blind date.”

However, she is not in any commitment with anyone, although has asked her to with them.
 “Some of them have asked me to move in with them, live with them. But I’m not ready for that stage yet because my life is here in the USA.

“If I do fall in love with somebody, I will do that. But for now I haven’t met the right person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot