Thursday 8 February 2018

Here's the viral Quincy Jones interview where he said he once dated Ivanka Trump and revealed the secrets of Michael Jackson

Here



84 year old music legend, Quincy Jones is breaking the internet with his world exclusive interview with Vulture Magazine where he spoke on the secrets of Michael Jackson, his relationship with the Trumps, and the problem with modern pop.

In the Interview, Jones said, 'I used to date Ivanka, you know.  Twelve years ago. Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter Kidada said, “Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.” I said, “No problem. She’s a fine motherfucker.” She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though'.

Read the full interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot