Friday 8 July 2016

Aubrey Plaza Comes Out: I'm Bisexual

Aubrey Plaza Pic

In an interview with LGBT magazine The Advocate, Plaza talks about her sexuality.
When asked if women ever come on to her, the actress gives a candid answer.
"Oh, yeah. I don’t mind. I know I have an androgynous thing going on, and there’s something masculine about my energy," she told the publication.

"Girls are into me — that’s no secret. Hey, I’m into them too," she added.
"I fall in love with girls and guys. I can’t help it."
But while she proudly admits that she is a bisexual woman (or is it pansexual? I'm sorry, it's just kinda hard to keep track), Plaza believes she's more like a gay man.
"My tastes are like an older gay man’s, and I think that’s who I really am," she shared.
"Like, I grew up obsessed with Judy Garland, and I was also obsessed with how much she meant to her following."
She goes on to say she grew up around family members who were gay, and thinks it's in her DNA.
"My family’s always been very open," she said.
"I have a gay aunt and a gay uncle, and I grew up thinking that everyone had a gay aunt or uncle," Plaza continued.
"My younger sister is a lesbian, so it’s just in my blood, I guess."
Plaza stars in the upcoming film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, co-starring Anna Kendrick, Zac Efron and Adam Devine, which opens July 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot