Friday 8 July 2016

Peter Okoye calls out brother,Jude for booking show with PSquare's name


"DISCLAIMER This goes out to all my Fans in Congo Specifically and the entire world in General. My attention has been drawn to a much publicised show holding today 8th July, 2016(VIP SHOW) and tomorrow 9th July, 2016,(in Goma) and on the 17th of August in Kinshasa wherein the name Psquare was used maliciously and mischievously to garner patronage and huge fans attendance as against the stage name Rudeboy which is used when my Twin Brother, Paul, and Co-owner of the stage name Psquare performs alone.
I never endorsed the usage of my name as the contractual terms presented were not favourable to me, thus I am not part of the show booked by our former manager Jude and I wholeheartedly disassociate myself from the unauthorized use of my Co-owned stage name (Psquare) and images for promotional and economic reasons without my express written consent or permission. Contrary to the wild allegations making the rounds that I could not attend the show because I am sick and missed my flight along with my crew members, I wish to counter same and state categorically, that I am 101% healthy. I shall take appropriate legal actions in the nearest future against the character assassination and malicious misrepresentation. Thank you. MR.P (Peter of Psquare)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot