Monday 18 July 2016

'I want multiple cakes!' Man's plea for his mistress and wife to get along goes viral

Outrageous

Lonnie Turner's amazing post has been shared more than 900 times and received a very mixed response from commenters. It's not every day a married man posts a message on Facebook demanding his wife and mistress get along.

But that's exactly what shameless love rat Lonnie Turner did - with the incredible post going viral .





It has now been shared more than 900 times with many stunned by his audacious demands.
The married dad from Houston, Texas, uploaded a photograph of both his wife Tammy M. Arrington-Turner and his mistress Helen Yancy in a bikini .
And he wrote a message that read: "These two better learn to get along.
"I work extremely hard, and I think I deserve to have everything my little heart desires. Why have a cake & can't eat it??? I want multiple cakes‼️"


Lonnie Turner, from Houston, Texas, made a public plea on Facebook for his wife and mistress to get along

The photographs show a professional-looking Tammy in a office outfit while Helen poses on a beach.
But bizarrely, despite his mini rant, he regularly praises his wife.
In another Facebook post , he wrote about her: "My WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) sure is sexy! I'm glad I married her. She has three kids, and her body still looks better than some people 20 years younger than her.
"I'm glad The Lord blessed me with such a good wife. ‪#‎Beauty‬ ‪#‎Brains‬ ‪#‎GoodCharacter‬ ‪#‎ChristianWoman‬ ‪#‎SexAppeal‬ ‪#‎MyEverything‬."
And in another he shared a photo of the two on their wedding day and wrote: "She has kept me grounded for years, but I have been a bad boy for the last couple years."
"The fun is almost over now."
Lonnie Turner, from Houston, Texas, made a public plea on Facebook for his wife and mistress to get along
His post demanding his wife and mistress 'get along' has received a mixed response with some praising his honesty and others blasting him for his unfaithfulness .
One woman claimed the post was 'sick' while Alegria Monique Pizarro asked: "I wonder how you would feel if your mother was treated like this?"
But Leticia Padua defended the father, saying: "I just admire his honesty that's all.
"At least he is honest, there are no secrets! If they choose to stay with him, is it really his fault?"
Lonnie Turner, from Houston, Texas, made a public plea on Facebook for his wife and mistress to get along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot