Tuesday 12 July 2016

West Ham sign Ashley Fletcher from Manchester United

Official: West Ham complete signing of Man United starlet Fletcher



West Ham have completed the signing of Ashley Fletcher from Manchester United.
The 20-year-old forward has agreed a four-year deal at the Olympic Stadium to become the Hammers’ fourth signing of the summer.
Fletcher, who never made a first-team appearance for the Red Devils, was sent on loan to Barnsley last season where he scored in the Play-Off final.


The England Under-20 star has now joined West Ham after his contract at Old Trafford expired this summer.
‘I am very excited to be here. West Ham are a massive club and I am just happy that I can come and further my development here at West Ham,’ Fletcher said.
‘I think it is a Club with a lot of ambition. They have a lot of good players and it was a special final season. They managed to finish the campaign very well.


‘West Ham are a Club built on traditions of giving youngsters a run and hopefully I can get my chance as well.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot