Wednesday 12 July 2017

Blac Chyna’s ex-boyfriend, Pilot Jones says she bullied him to the point of attempted suicide!

Pilot Jones

The model was granted a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian amid claims of physical abuse. The KUWTK(Keeping up with the Kardasian) brother also crossed the line when he accused her of cheating and drug use, and uploaded nudes of her on social media.

Although Amber Rose’s BFF seems to be the victim in this situation, Chyna’s reported ex Pilot Jones thinks otherwise!

Pilot Jones
Pilot Jones says Chyna all but ruined his life after their breakup when she posted his phone number and he began receiving a torrent of death threats. He says he had to move out of L.A. it got so bad.
He also says Chyna outed him as bisexual and the situation became so intense he tried to commit suicide.
But Pilot says there was a silver lining. He became a Buddhist and has found peace.
In a video posted on TMZ, Pilot thinks it’s “hypocritical” that the former stripper is accusing Rob of abuse when she’s the one who completely tormented his life, saying:
“I just find it very ironic and hypocritical that this mastermind that I call Blac Chyna is doing the exact same thing, or accusing Rob of doing the exact same thing that she did to me just a few months ago.”
Because of her Instagram outburst, the actor became extremely depressed and even tried to kill himself.
“I went into a very, very deep depression, I moved away from LA for fear of my safety… I even attempted to commit suicide.”
Jones is especially upset that she outed him as gay (he says bisexual) when he is reportedly not the only bi guy she has dated.
“If you can imagine having over 200 calls in less than 60 seconds with ‘Hey you f*****,’… ‘You’re an extortionist’… Also, just outing me on social media. I had never publicly addressed my sexuality, or my bisexuality… I wasn’t the first bisexual guy that she dated and I’m sure I won’t be the last. I was made to feel uncomfortable about who I am.”‘
Watch Video HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot