Monday 10 July 2017

How I Slept With a 5m Snake Just to Make Money- Born Again Lady


A Zimbabwean woman from Kuwadzana, has made a stunning confessions in church and admitted to acquiring and keeping a juju snake for acquiring wealth.
According to H-Metro, the woman confessed in front of other congregants to keeping a big 5m long python which was killed and burnt at a shrine during Madzibaba Spenlodge ‘Magirazi’ Madenyika’s service in Kuwadzana 4 last Sunday.

The woman told the congregation that she got a snake from a traditional healer for her to be a sangoma (a traditionalist) and acquire wealth. “I went to a sangoma because I also wanted to be a sangoma. When I was being taught how to go about it.” she said.
According to the woman, this was the beginning of problems in her life.
“This practice was never good to me because that was the beginning of problems in my life. Misfortunes became the order of the day in the family. My children and grandchildren lost their jobs. From that period, there was nothing we achieved. The snake I kept and slept with, milked all our belongings and we lost everything, when I say everything I mean anything you can think of”.
“During the service, it was heard that her grandson only identified as Dread married more than four wives and they could not withstand it as he was having s*x with snakes. I was having marital problems and I could not stay with wives because of these snakes. The prayer from Madzibaba helped me so much. I went to Bulawayo searching for help but to no avail. When I told one of the prophets in Bulawayo about my problems, he charged me and I could not raise the amount he demanded. He confiscated my shoes and took my mosquito net to settle the bill but today Madzibaba Magirazi helped me for free. Madzibaba Magirazi indicated that I should bring my grandmother so that we can be both delivered from these spirits which were haunting the family. He prayed for us and my grandmother agreed to surrender the snakes,” said Dread.
Madzibaba Spenlodge and his church members went to the woman’s place where he demanded her to open the wardrobe where the big snake was lying. His prayer made the big snake weak before it was put in the sack and then later killed at the shrine. Revelers who saw this big snake were astonished upon seeing the ageing python.
“Nowadays people are acquiring wealth through unscrupulous ways. We want to thank Madzibaba for doing a great job because we are now fearing for our lives. He is directing people to the Lord and praying for people without charging them,” said one of the revelers before continuing with their business.
In an interview, Madzibaba Spenlodge said, “People should acknowledge the presence of God in these trying times. I can’t say much about this issue because what we see we are not supposed to discuss to anyone. We hear a lot of personal problems and we help people secretly rather than kissing and telling. What I can only say is people should seek the kingdom of God. Those with problems and sick relatives should not hesitate to bring them to me. Iri basa takatumwa naMwari so we offer for free”. He added, “People should not be robbed by people who fake miracles and healing. Prayer is the weapon to all problems, they is no problem that can surpass the power of prayer. The love of money is the root of all evil.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot