Monday 10 July 2017

Man Utd target Perisic set for talks with Inter boss Spalletti

Man Utd target Perisic set for talks with Inter boss Spalletti

Inter Milan boss Luciano Spalletti says he will speak with Manchester United target Ivan Perisic about his future at the club.
Sky Sports reports United remain keen to bring the Croatia international to Old Trafford this summer despite having two bids turned down by the Serie A side.

Spalletti, who was appointed as the successor to Stefano Pioli in May, wants to keep Perisic at the San Siro but admits the 28-year-old could signal his desire to leave during the proposed talks.
“I will speak to everyone and, of course, for those who are ‘distracted’ there will be different words,” Spalletti said.
“I will listen to him (Perisic). I’m counting on him but we’ll have to understand his intentions. It would not be nice for me to hear him say words like ‘I want to leave’. We’ll see.
“You keep talking about Perisic and his desire to leave but I need to listen to his own words first and then decide how to act.
“In any case, I will say this: we are Inter and we can choose to make different decisions to the ideas of the players.
“I hope to have him in the side, I am counting on it and I am positive in that sense.”
Perisic joined Inter from Wolfsburg in 2015 and enjoyed a fine campaign in Serie A last season, contributing 10 goals and six assists.
He has three years remaining on his current contract at Inter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot