Tuesday 11 July 2017

I Was Deported After Contracting Strange Illness In Russia - 23-Year Old Recounts How Her Pastor Trafficked Her


Whistle blowers in Edo state last week informed security agents about the arrival of a Russian based alleged human trafficker, Vivian Ehioze, whom has been arrested alongside her brother, Pastor Endurance Ehioze (pictured inset), whom is said to be her recruiter. 


One of their victims  a 23-year-old-lady, Florence Abu (pictured), who was deported after contracting a strange illness, has also spoken to newsmen corroborating the story. She was allegedly trafficked at the age of 17.

Narrating her story to Vanguardngr, Florence said:
 “Pastor Endurance lured me in 2012 and said his sister, Vivian, will finance the trip. He further told me that I could pay off the sister off in less than two months after my arrival abroad. .
I was surprised that Endurance, who is a pastor, later encouraged me to undertake a oath with his mother to make sure I refund them. The mother took strands of hair from my head, armpit, private part and she also collected my pant for the oath taking.
I was transferred to their elder brother in Lagos, who molested me till my visa came in February 2013. When I arrived in Russia, Vivian seized my passport and forced me into prostitution. .
I started paying the money ($45,000} and once I finished paying, I was deported to Nigeria. Apart from that, I was inflicted with a strange ailment. The doctors treating me couldn’t handle my case. .
I want to advise young girls hoping to be taken abroad to work that all that glitters is not gold. Many girls out there are dead and their parents think they are alive. Out of the 300 girls deported in the last one year, about 100 of them are HIV positive. Our girls should learn trades and empower themselves rather than going abroad for prostitution."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot