Thursday 24 August 2017

72-yr-old grandma Of 6 Laments After Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa


72-year old English grandma, Angela in a  post revealed how she met and married her 27-year old lover CJ Nwachukwu, just three months after they met on Facebook adding that her trip to Nigeria for their wedding was the first time they met face to face.

According to her, she has since spent over £20,000 visiting him and trying to get him into the UK. The grandma of six was, however, ­devastated when CJ was denied a visa but says their marriage is solid despite the 4,000 miles between them.

Angela, a retired taxi driver from Dorchester, Dorset, says: 
“CJ is the most caring man any woman could want to be with. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I know in my heart we belong together and we won’t stop fighting until we can be together as husband and wife. We won’t let this break us.

CJ is the third husband of Angela.
 “After the wedding, I found it hard leaving CJ. I knew I’d see him again soon but my family visa application was rejected. I was so determined to get him a visa I hired lawyers to fight for us. I’ve since visited him twice, in 2016 and 2017.
We’ve spent a combined £20,000 trying to see each other. I’ve used my savings and he has gradually paid me back half. He is six years younger than my oldest grandchild. But I couldn’t help falling for him.
When I first told my son Malcolm about CJ, he was worried it might be a scam, so he checked him out online. After seeing how squeaky-clean his social media was, he felt he was genuine. They could all see how happy I was," she said.

The couple’s last hope is that he will be allowed to come next year on a student visa to study She still hopes to be permanently united with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot