Thursday 24 August 2017

Mikel Obi’s Russian wife, Olga reveals how they met & started dating


Olga Diyachenko, Russian wife of Nigerian footballer, Mikel Obi has revealed how they met and started dating!

In an Instagram live video, the mother-of-twins, while referring to him as ‘Husband‘ had this to say

“Mikel used to be my parents neighbor. We lived there for 5 years. As my parents were leaving the flat, I dropped off the keys at his flat and that was how we met and started off as friends and then grew into lovers.

it was never a magical love story because we were neighbors for 5 years but we never met until I went to drop off the keys when my parents were about to leave the apartment”.

She also said their kids don’t have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world, adding that they would decide which tradition to follow, either Russian, British where they were born or Nigerian.

On her thought on Nollywood movies;

 “I don’t watch Nollywood movies. Mikel watches a lot of Nigerian movies. I don’t watch them. I love listening to Nigerian music. They have nice beats”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot