Thursday 24 August 2017

Ojukwu’s Son Disowns IPOB, MASSOB, Reveals His Father Discussed The Unity Of Nigeria With Buhari


Emeka Ojukwu (Junior), the son of the late Igbo leader, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, has revealed that his late dad told Pres. Buhari that he (late Ojukwu) would want one indissoluble Nigeria.

Ojukwu, who made this known on Wednesday said his father told him about his discussion with Buhari, and denied claim by some pro-Biafran groups that he was in support of the agitation for Biafra.


In a statement made available to newsmen in Awka, Anambra State, Ojukwu said:
“It has been brought to my attention that there is an article making the rounds on social media attributed to me refuting the remarks of Mr. President concerning his relationship and discussion with my late father.

Let me state the following categorically: firstly, that I made no such comments to anybody, and secondly that I am aware that His Excellency’s (Buhari’s) comments were indeed factual.

I have noticed a disturbing trend recently of fake news being attributed to me on social media. I don’t know who is behind it or what their motive might be, but let me assure you that any time I feel the need to comment publicly on any matter, I will not do so via some anonymous email or anything of the like; rather be rest assured that there will be no ambiguity whatsoever as to whether the comments came from me.”

“Let me lend my voice to those of the rest of my fellow countrymen and welcome Mr. President back home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot