Monday 18 September 2017

I fought Yar’Adua And He’s Dead, I Fought With Jonathan And he’s In Otueke - El-Rufai


Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state has sounded a chilling note of warning to political opponents stating that he’s gone up against two former Presidents and came out on top.

Speaking at an APC Kaduna statkeholders’ forum, the governor said that he went up against the Late Umaru Yar’Adua and he is no more and against Goodluck Jonathan who was voted out of power.

He said this in the midst of a crisis within the APC party in Kaduna where it seems Sen. Shehu Sani and some others are coming together to form a formidable opposition to El-Rufai.

“I had fought with two presidents,” Mr El-Rufai said

“Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”
“Let us forget our differences and work for the development of the party. If you are not willing to stop the fight, you should know that I am a dogged fighter,” he said.

He also reportedly went down on his knees asking for forgiveness for anything he might have done wrong, but also noted that it’d be the last time he’d do so.

“I implore you to tell me the wrong I did to you and I will apologize. But if it goes beyond today, I will never tender apology."

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot