Friday 22 September 2017

I have given up on Real Madrid move – Aubameyang


Borussia Dortmund forward, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has expressed his frustration that a move to Real Madrid failed to materialise.
.
Last season’s Bundesliga top scorer was expected to leave Germany after last season, but ended up staying at the Signal Iduna Park.

.
Speaking to RMC, Aubameyang admitted he was disappointed to not join the Blancos, but says he has now put the saga behind him.
.
“I have no dream,” the 28-year-old said when asked if he still dreams of a move to Real.
.
“I shall no longer speak of Madrid. They don’t want me.
.
“This is not a problem. I move forward, I am well in Dortmund.
.
“We had an agreement with Borussia that I could leave. It didn’t happen. It is a disappointment. But I’m also happy to stay.”
.
.
Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot