Friday 22 September 2017

Lady Gaga Finally Opens Up O Her Beef With Madonna


Lady Gaga in her new documetary, has finally addresed her infamous beef with Madonna after their 2012 fallout where the latter called Gaga's music reductive.
.
'The thing with me and Madonna, for example, is that I admired her always and I still admire her no matter what she might think of me. No, I do. 

.
'The only thing that really bothers me about her is that I'm Italian and from New York so, like, if I got a problem with somebody, I'm gonna tell you to your face.
.
'But no matter how much respect I have for her as a performer, I could never wrap my head around the fact that she wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever... No no no, like I saw it on f***ing TV.
.
'Telling me that you think I'm a piece of s*** through the media - it's like a guy passing me a note through his friend: "My buddy thinks you're hot, here's his..." F*** you! Where's your buddy f***ing throwing up against the wall and kissing me?
'I just want Madonna to f**king push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I'm a piece of s**t.'
.
'The thing with, like, me and Madonna, for example, is that I admired her always. And I still admire her no matter what she may think of me,' the blond tells a friend as they sit on the floor.
.
.
Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot