Saturday 9 September 2017

I’m not a ritual killer, I only killed the 8-yr-old girl after raping her” – Ifeanyi Dike laments


UNIPORT Undergraduate, Ifeanyi Dike, who was rearrested in Jos after escaping from a Police Station in Port-Harcourt where he was being interrogated, has revealed how he managed to get to Jos.

Ifeanyi who escaped from the state CID, barely 24 hours after being paraded following his arrest a vigilance group on his way to dispose off the body of 8-year-old Victory Chikqmso, whom he allegedly kidnapped, raped and murdered, was arrested by officers of the Plateau State Command, after breaking into a house in Barkin Ladi to steal.


Speaking to newsmen, Ifeanyi said he travelled to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos.

“I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to run away from the alleged ritual offense I was said to have committed, but I am not a ritual killer.

I only had sex with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment, but I am not a ritual killer,” he said. .

While speaking on why he was arrested trying to robbed a house in Barkin Ladi he said: “I thought it was an abandoned house because I was looking for a place to hide so that people will not identify me, but unfortunately the owner was in the house and he raised alarm then I was arrested.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot