Monday 9 October 2017

“$50 & 5years Of Sleepless Nights Of Hardwork Turned Me Into A CEO Of 5 Companies” – U.S-based Nigerian Lady Sandra Says


Nigerian lady Sandra I. Ms. BossLady with the user name @barbiethealien who according to her bio is a Serial Entrepreneur|CEO|Motivator| fashionbeehair| fashionbeestore| bellaviewbar| theiheuwafoundation| fashionbeehairng bellavirginremy| in Boston, USA| has just shared her very inspiring come up story after she bought a new car.


According to her $50 and 5 years of sleepless nights of hardwork and determination turned her into a CEO of 5 companies, including one in Nigeria…

Read below;
2008 OLD BAE VS 2017 NEW BAE……I know cars are not investments but this is a story worth sharing….I started my business in January 2012 with only $50, blood, sweat and tears and being a single mom didn’t make it easy at all.

I didnt get no help from no man whatsoever I mean no boyfriend, husband or sugar daddy this was all ME. After 5 years of hardwork and my businesses grew to the point I was able to afford most things so I decided to reward myself. I am a PROUD owner of a 2017 Mercedes Benz it was about time after buying my 2008 CX7 back in October 2008 and drove it for 9 years and people around me were like a whole CEO still driving this kind of car πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well it was worth it because I don’t go about spending money unnecessary.

To all the hardworking women out there especially single moms doing it all by yourselvesyour breakthrough is near just keep working hard and never give up. I would have never imagined my business I started with only $50 would get this BIG!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!…..In btw who wants the old car? πŸ˜ƒ #womensbest #womenempowerment #womenentrepreneurs #womensempowerment #womenpower #bosslady #womensupportwomen #girlsrock #girlpower #abuja #abujaevents #abujamua #nigerianwomen #naijagirlskillingit #abujawedding #abujapeople #Nigerian #abujaweddings #nigerianwedding #abujanights #lagosnigeria #lagoslife #lagosmua #lagosisland #nigerians #lagosevents #lagosnights

More photos below.


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot