Monday 9 October 2017

Bonag Matheba Lied About Her Ex- Boyfriend Abusing Her - Somizi


S.A media personality Bonang Matheba has been accused of lying about her abusive past in her book, Bonang From A to B. 

In her book, Bonang, said she stopped befriending Somizi even after witnessing the violence towards her.In  her book, Bonang wrote:

“In The End, It Was One Of The Reasons I Stopped Being Friends With One Of My Closest Friends, Somizi Mhlongo, Although Not Immediately…It Took Me A While To Eventually Leave That Relationship, And Years After I Had, Somizi, Who Was My Friend, Suddenly Became Friends With My Ex[Euphonik]. The Same One Whose Violence Towards Me He Had Witnessed. That’s When I Knew He Had To Go. I Couldn’t Trust Him Anymore So I Cut Him Out Of My Life.”


Speaking on the issue during an interview with Metro FM, Somizi told a caller;

“Euphonik and I never spoke until after a year of our break up. I’ve never witnessed Euphonik abusing her.”

“I was obsessed with her [Bonang], I was so loyal that I would even fight her battles even if it has nothing to do with me. To this day I would still want to know. If she respected our friendship, she would have confronted me, she never confronted me about anything. I would have done it.”

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot