Monday 9 October 2017

Woman reveals why she posted Miami Dolphins coach video

Chris Foerster

The woman who posted a video of Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting white powder has hinted that it is revenge for NFL players being chastised for kneeling during the anthem. 

Kijuana Nige, a 33-year-old Las Vegas-based model who claims to have dated Foerster, posted the undated footage of him on Facebook on Sunday.

In the video, which was taken inside the Dolphins' offices, Foerster says: 'I'm about to go into a meeting but I'm going to do this before I go' as he uses a $20 bill to snort the white substance.

The 55-year-old resigned first thing Monday morning in the wake of the video surfacing.


Nige seemed to justify her decision to post the video saying coaches needed to take responsibility for their actions. Her Facebook post (above) has since been deleted

In a since-deleted comment on her Facebook, Nige seemed to justify her posting the video saying coaches needed to take responsibility for their actions. 

'I have plenty of white friends so I'm not making this a race issue. People are missing the point. My point is everyone has to be held accountable for their decisions they roast players over anthems while the coaches be high as s**t and probably can't sing along,' she wrote.
Nige said in another post that she had been subjected to social media backlash over her decision to share the video.

'I remember when Tiger Woods got blasted,' she wrote. 'But don't recall people attacking those women. They focused on TIGER WOODS!! SO WHY IS THIS ENTIRE PLANET SEEM TO BE FOCUSED ON ME... I know the answer but carry on.'
In another post, she wrote: 'The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low. No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love.
'So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem (sic), dog fight, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU!!'
It is not clear how old the video is.


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot