Wednesday 11 October 2017

Harvey Weinstein's wife Georgina Chapman announces she is leaving him amid sexual harassment scandal


Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein 's British wife has confirmed she is leaving him amid his sexual harassment scandal.

Marchesa fashion boss Georgina Chapman  and Weinstein, 65, married in 2007 and have two children together



In a statement to PEOPLE, Chapman, 41, said: "My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions.

"I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time."

Just days ago, Oscar winner Weinstein , the executive producer of the The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, said: “I have had tough conversations with my family, really tough ones, but my family is standing with me... Georgina will be with others kicking my a** to be a better human being and to apologise to people for my bad behaviour.”

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot