Wednesday 11 October 2017

Photos: Real-life Rapunzel Who Gave Up Cutting Hair Now Wears It As Dress Because It's Grown So Long

Image result for Photos: Real-life Rapunzel Who Gave Up Cutting Hair Now Wears It As Dress Because It's Grown So Long

A real-life Rapunzel who stopped cutting her hair can now wear it as a dress because it's grown so long.

Malgorzata Kulczyk’s luscious blonde locks – which she has never dyed – now skim her ankles and she can even wrap them around her body like a gown.



And while the 32-year-old, who lives in east London and plans to study IT, used to keep her hair in top condition with regular trims, she stopped having them in September 2015.

She said: “None of my friends and family wanted to trim it for me because they said it was still in 
good condition so I stopped having it done.

“It was knee length then and now it reaches my ankles.

“I can’t see myself ever cutting it. I can’t imagine myself with short hair – nobody would recognise me.

“My hair is what I’m known for. People are so positive about it. Wherever I go, they smile at me and compliment me.”

She uses different recipes, but mainly coconut oil, which she lathers it on and lets it sit for at least half an hour, before washing it out using regular shampoo.

Blow-drying her hair on a low heat takes around 20 minutes, but if she leaves it to dry naturally, it can be wet for hours.
Image result for Photos: Real-life Rapunzel Who Gave Up Cutting Hair Now Wears It As Dress Because It's Grown So Long


“Doing a straightforward plait will take a couple of minutes,” she explained.

“People are always amazed by how quick it is. My friends will say, ‘You have so much hair, I thought it’d take you way longer.’

“I’ve never had any problems with my hair. I’m so used to it being long and I keep it in good condition.”

In June 2016, Malgorzata decided to set up an Instagram dedicated to her hair.

At first, she planned to use the page to swap tips with others and find videos she could follow, when styling her own tresses.

But, over the past 18 months, she’s built up more than 5,000 followers, who flock to like and comment on the pictures and videos she posts.

“I get so many lovely messages every day, even just to check in and see how I am,” she said.

“Wherever I go, I’m known as the girl with the long hair.”

Image result for Photos: Real-life Rapunzel Who Gave Up Cutting Hair Now Wears It As Dress Because It's Grown So Long

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot