Wednesday 11 October 2017

I'm lucky to still call you my wife -Kevin Hart gushes over Eniko


Following his embarrassing cheating scandal,Kevin Hart is gradually rebuilding his wife's trust .

Even though many may never look at their relationship the same,the comedian and actor took to Instagram to praise her.


He also told critics to feel free to drop hateful comments.

He wrote

Thanking God for this beautiful strong woman that I am lucky enough to still be calling my wife today. You are truly amazing....Love you.  #WCW #MyFuckingRib #Harts ....P.S please feel free to insert your hate below....Im as strong as it gets people so that shit doesn't faze me. Im not a bitch which is why my page isn't private. I hope your negativity makes your day better. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot