Wednesday 11 October 2017

Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian


Jackie Chan's daughter has come out as a lesbian. Etta Ng, 17 - who is estranged from the Hollywood star - announced her news on Instagram by posting a picture of herself in front of a rainbow background, and later confirmed she is in a relationship with 30-year-old social media influencer Andi Autumn.

Etta posted an emoji of a rainbow alongside the following hashtags: '#lgbtqai #lgbt #lesbian #androgynous (sic)'


After breaking the news, Etta, who lives in Hong Kong, admitted she was 'speechless' at how much support she has received after growing up with a lot of 'negativity and close mindedness' throughout her life.

She wrote: 'I am in awe at the amount of support and love poured my way. I am speechless at how followers went to my Girlfriend @andiautumn and my account to show us both so much positivity. People all over the world have been rooting us on as Hong Kong media continues to mock.


'I've grown up in a world of negativity and close mindedness but I am at that point where I realise that I can use my experience to tell my truths and help others just like me. Thankfully I've grown since the days I was powerless and uncertain what the world has for me. Thank you for the enormous outpour of love and acceptance (sic)'

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot