Tuesday 31 October 2017

Instagram model sexually assaulted inside grocery store and it was caught on surveillance video (photos/video)


A popular Instagram model named Zahra Elise was sexually assaulted while shopping at the supermarket and it was caught on surveillance video.

Narrating the incident, Zahra said the man had followed her into the store then began asking her intrusive questions.
He went on to ask for a hug but she refused, then she felt bad for him and decided to give him a one-armed hug but he took advantage of that and sexually assaulted her. Luckily, Zahra was no weakling as she fought him off until he ran away as can be seen in the video.

Zhara said: “This man followed me into the store. He proceeded to ask a series of intrusive questions. I felt uncomfortable so I continued to shop and try to get away from him. He asked for a hug. I answered with, ‘I don’t know you like that.’ But I felt bad because I didn’t want to come off as a bitch. So I gave him a one-armed hug and this man took advantage of the moment and violated me. This happens to women far too much. It is not okay to touch someone that you don’t know inappropriately. Women, stand up for yourselves and don’t let ANYBODY disrespect you.”

Watch the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot