Tuesday 31 October 2017

Woman Dumps Boyfriend For Negative Comment About Her Vagina & Encourages Others To Do Same


A doctor has urged women to ditch partners who tell them their vaginas aren't normal - and admitted she has done the same in the past.

Dr Jen Gunter, a gynaecologist from Canada, responded to recent reports that doctors were urging women not to put Vicks VapoRub on their vaginas .



Exasperated, she wrote on her blog: "For what I am sure is the 100th time the vagina needs no cleaning and the vulva needs very little.

"I know the array of useless feminine washes and wipes at the drugstore and the drivel spouted by Gwyneth Paltrow via GOOP imply otherwise, but I’m the actual expert."


She then revealed a very personal story about splitting up with a partner who commented on the smell of her vagina.

Jen wrote: "I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

"He was an ass in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina.

"For example, he though (sic) my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t.

"He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.

"When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.

"Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry ass.

"I realize this may border on TMI, but honestly if it happened to me I bet it has happened to other women."

She encourages others to break up with partners who ask them to change this about themselves or complain about smells.

"If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot