Tuesday 31 October 2017

Man Spotted Wearing Suit While Selling Fruits In Adamawa


It’s all about packaging. This fruit seller was spotted wearing a suit while carrying out his business in Yola, Adamawa state. Bernard Kaigama, who had an encounter with him – revealed that the well dressed trader packages himself in such manner because he admires the way bankers dress. Below is what Bernard shared on Facebook.



Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them… This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, “anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don’t have the hope of being a banker one-day… let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot